The Golden Triangle is the most popular and well travelled Tour in India covering 3 of the most interesting and very diverse cities of North India: Delhi, Agra and Jaipur and if you really want a experience the royal splendor of Rajasthan then this tour is the answer.
It covers the best of Rajasthan and will leave you wanting for me at the end. Best suggested in winter months, this tour takes you through the length and breath of Rajasthan and its countryside to expose its raw and natural beauty along with its royal palaces and forts that can take you to a time long gone by.
- Delhi: Qutab Minar, Red Fort, Old Delhi, Humayun's Tomb, Lotus Temple etc.
- Agra: Taj Mahal, Red Fort, Fatehpur Sikri
- Jaipur: Amber Fort, City Palace, Nahargarh Fort, Jal Mahal, Hawa Mahal, Johri Bazaar, Jantar Mantar
- Udaipur: City Palace, Vintage Car Collection, Sajjangarh Fort, Bhagore Ki Haveli, Lake Pichola etc.
- Jodhpur: Mehrangarh Fort, Umaid Bhavan Palace, Jaswant Thada, Clock Tower etc.
- Jaisalmer: Jaisalmer Fort, Desert Safari, Patwaon ki Haveli etc.
- Delhi: Light & Sound Show at Red Fort
- Agra: Kalakriti Dance Show
- Jaipur: Chokhi Dhani Rajasthani Village Experience and Dinner
- Udaipur: Sufi Music Festival
- Jodhpur: Light and Sound Show at Mehrangarh Fort
- Heritage Walks
- Bollywood Movie
- Gandhi Smriti & Gandhi Museum, National Gallery of Modern Art, National Museum etc.
- Street Food Safari in Delhi, Agra or Jaipur