Kumaon - an administrative division of the state of Uttarakhand in Northern India. Has one of the best views of the himalaya's and know for its jungle safari's as well. Corbett - Offers an experience in the wild, Nainital - Offers a great hill station experience. Chaukouri and Binsar - Offers one of the best panoramic views of the Great Himalayas. For a calm and relaxing vacation in India you have to visit Kumaon, Uttrakhand.
- Corbett: Safari, Jungle Trek, Corbett Falls
- Nainital: Naini Lake, Snow View Point, Tiffin Point
- Chaukouri: Himalayan View Point, Patal Bhuvaneshwar
- Binsar: Zero Point, Binsar Wildlife Sanctuary
- Safari in other regions of Corbett
- Village Walk in Binsar